The Burnsville Public Library is proud to be part of the Burnsville community and we strive to have inventive programs for all ages, open computers for people to use, information and resources for research, help building job-skills, and lots more!
The Burnsville Public Library has begun implementing a re-opening plan.
Please check here for more information.
In order to server our community, the public wifi is available without the need to login.
In order to support the Burnsville Community's Children we are offering food pick up, please check the Library's Facebook Page for dates and times.
Programs & Services
• Public Access Internet Computers
• Free Wireless Internet
• Photocopies - $ .25 per page
• Send Faxes - $ .50 per page
• Receive Faxes - $ .50 per page
• InterLibrary Loans
• Genealogy Materials
• Playaways -digital audio players
• Tourist Information Center
• Book Sales Daily
• Higher Education Corner
• Story Hour - Ages Birth to Preschool and a Caregiver Every Friday at 11 am
• Hands on Reading Afterschool Programs – Every day after school (available to home school students as well)
• Computer Assistance - As Needed. Please call to verify staff is able to help for major issues.
Burnsville Public Library
235 Kanawha Ave, Burnsville, WV 26335
Copyright © 2018 Burnsville Public Library Powered by the West Virginia Library Commission